Friday, March 14, 2008

American Werewolves in London


I realized that i covered the before Andy came period and the after Andy cam period of my life... not really any while Andy was ere period.

So, most of you know that Andy and I went to London, and everyone asks, "How was it?!" and "Was it nice to have Andy around?" Well... here are some pictures. There are some other cool ones, but they are portrait style and not landscape. I don't really like putting portraits up unless I'm doing something like... wrapping the text. I like to fill every bit of space I can. ANYway...

I'm sorry if these pictures are too dark... which just means you have a lame monitor. Get with the program, folks, and pay loads of money for a new monitor so you can see the coolness of my photos. You are the first to see London pictures as I haven't put any on Facebook or anything on Myspace (because Myspace photo uploading annoys me, so until I can be bothered...), so feel proud and say it loud.

We visited all of the touristy places we could (because those are the only places that ever matter), and I actually think we saw all of the major ones... It was a good time to grow together and to just spend time with each other. I think it's funny that we've seen each other more in England than we have back home. I guess you kinda take for granted how close you are until you are far away. I think it's really cool that he came to see me. He's sweet like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw. and here i was thinkin you'd forgot all about me. ;]

Meg said...

never. :)

Amy-Jo said...

hang in there. have you used the SOLO devo any while you are there?
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

i really like the 4th picture, the one at night on the bridge. very cool!