Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Must be Trippin

...No... but I wish i was.


I have been looking at a couple of my friends' pictures of different beach trips they've taken in the past couple of weeks, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed it. I've seen several beaches since I've been here, but they've all been cold and uninviting. Only have I actually experienced the beach full-on once in Lanzarote when Rachel and I forced our way through the cold rejection of the ocean. I'm ready to go bask in the sun in my bathing suit, not layered like a Matryoshka doll. So... if any Americans read this blog, I want to go to the beach when I get home. Let's plan a trip.

6 comments:

Andy said...

when you get back i'll take you to the Best Beach..
..that tennessee provides. ;]

Meg said...

nashville shores it is then...

Andrew Duffell said...

Hey!! Our beaches are mint in the summer.

Anonymous said...

looking at my pictures? hmmm??? :)

Meg said...

i've not seen them. i was looking at sarah's and evan's... and my new host family is going to disney world/the beach...

Anonymous said...

well gosh darnit, look at them!! i want to go to disney world.