Friday, August 11, 2006

Random Necessity


"You're such a cool person. I was just sitting here so lethargically...numb...then I clicked on your page and it (background, photography, music) made me feel... I love your slick, original style. Don't ever lose it, girl." --Marybeth (a.k.a. Marydeath)

"i'm channeling Michael and he says 'you're fat.'"
"tell him to go bake a fat pie and eat it."
"he says 'you'd like that wouldn't you?'"

Taking stupid pictures in a photobooth at Chuck E. Cheese for a token a snapshot.

Having a birthday for Qwerty, a pipe cleaner sloth, at Chuck E. Cheese with other stuffed animals and random sorts.

Random things like that make my day...even though technically they happened on two different days...I still haven't gone to sleep yet.

In the words of my friend, "I'm going to go read ma book and go to sleep."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog