Sunday, August 13, 2006

You Don't Need a Brick to Work at Kroger

Church was really good this morning. The Spences (the other British family from the other church in England) spoke this morning and it was fantastic as well as Darrel. "If you think about Jewish kids..."

I am doing something for Darrel, and if I can say this, I feel special because who'd have thunk it? I never thought I'd be good enough to do anything cool like taking pictures for someone. And my payment? A oneofakind Darrel Girardier designed shirt. I am excited about that.

I discovered that I live right down the road from the newtobeWorley family. And I'm told I can hang whenever, but I'm sure 3:30 in the AM is not an ok time to hang.

The little Worleys and the Morrises (sp?) are pretty cool too. I enjoy their company. They are freaking hilarious.

I love working at Kroger. I love it. Love love love love it. More to come on that later though. It gets it's own post.

Yesterday I went to one of Arley's bridal showers, and I painted them a bowl. We all painted pottery.

I'm running again. It makes me feel good.

Bed. More later.

No comments: