Thursday, August 10, 2006

Terror

A giant terrorist plot has been foiled over there in the ole UK. Out-going flights from England to the US were supposed to have suicide bombers on board carrying liquid explosives. It's apparently linked to Al Qaida, and over 21 people were arrested early this morning in London. The US airport alert level has gone to red, which is the highest, and it's the first time it's ever been done. England airports are even under a warning, and to my understanding that is not something that happens very often. Though there have been arrests, the threat is not over. Airports are crowded with confused flyers. Right now I believe there are no flights going in or out of the UK. The only thing alowed on board planes at the moment are your passport (if need be) and your ID in a clear plastic bag.

I just pray that come October things will be cooled down and we will be able to go over to England to do what the Lord has called us to do.

Well the grams left this morning. Kayla gave me some dinosaurs. It was pretty cool.

I really...really....reeeally don't want to read my summer reading books. Is that horrible of me?

Stay fly.

2 comments:

Kara said...

gosh i love you

Kara said...

gosh i love you