Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'll Make the Most of it

I've spent the last couple of days listening to music, and I have to say I miss it, along with painting, photography, and drawing. I miss it so terribly.

Tomorrow will be devoted to doing such.

Today as I talked to Kara on the phone and read Ashley's comments, I realized how much I have missed them. The only crappy thing about summer is that everyone is gone--including me.

I will be gone the 15-17 to visit my g-ma and my aunt and my uncle and my cousins. It's going to be weird because it'll be the first time to be there since my g-pa died. I miss him a lot.

Chicago is in a couple of weeks. I am so, so very excited. I cannot wait.

I'm starting to like Chuck E. Cheese. I especially like kid check because it's so easy, and I am not supposed to leave kid check, so no one can ask me to do anything else. So I clean windows, stamp hands, look at hands, and doodle--which is what reminded me how much I miss the art-ish side of my life. I've applied at Kroger, and if I get the job, I suppose I will just work at both places.

My dad has gotten himself into poison ivy... and poison oak. He's a poisonous kind of guy.

No comments: