Thursday, July 06, 2006

"If You do This, Everything You Have Ever Told me Goes out the Window"

Good times.

Kara calls, we go pick up Traci. We go to It's a Grind to which so did everybody else. Cameron stopped in for a little bit; that was fun. Colby came in and drank, according to Kara, a chick drink and hung out with us. Jaime came in, but she works there, so I don't really know if that counts. Saucy Dan an Sal were there. We ended up being there for a good five-ish hours.

Then I came home at six and slept until 11 thinking that it was 2 or three in the morning. Then, my mom opened the door with the light blaizing into my room--I guess to make sure I was actually in my room or something I don't know, but it woke me up for good. Now I am not tired, but I am.

I realized how much I love to talk to some one. He knows so much, and it makes me want to know more. He's usually there when I need to talk to him or when I just want to laugh. The conversation can pretty much go either way. I'm not saying this because I have a secret crush or something-- because I don't. I just really enjoy talking to him.

A week-ish until we find out who's going on the mission trip. It's so close it's making me nauseated.

No comments: