Friday, July 07, 2006

My Pleasure

The five hundreds is where it's at. If you have five hundred tickets, just get a 500 ticket prize. Honestly. The millions of little prizes like candy or rings will never amount to anything like a princess jewelry pack or silly putty sports pack will. Quality over Quantity, people.

And yes, that is all we have for that amount of tickets. Save your tickets or get over it. I didn't pick the prizes or their price, do not complain to me.

There are ticket counters...use them. Do not make me count your countless amount of tickets for fifteen minutes while other people are waiting in line. It is despicable, and it makes me want to jump over the counter and punch you in the face.

I cannot help you with machine malfunctions. Do not come up to me with your petty "this machine ate my token" or "this machine didn't give me my tickets" or even "this machine just spewed acid and ate through my face." That's why there is a guy in a black and white shirt out there on the game floor. If he is absent from the floor at anytime, I still cannot help you.

I LOVE it when I've just cleaned the glass, and everyone has watched me do so, and then put their grubby little fingers, arms, or even faces all over it. Oh, and by "LOVE" I mean "HATE." I don't know why, but after everytime I clean the glass, people feel the need to embrace the glass as if it's their long lost lover that was lost in the ocean for fifty years. It's annoying. Please, stay off the glass.

I'm always excited when I see that there are new prizes. Like today, there was a woopi cushon and spiders among other things. I walk into the back supply room, and I see vampire teeth and blue spiders. I was excited. I guess I like it so much because it's something new. I don't really know.

I work at Chuck E. Cheese. And I enjoy it.

4 comments:

Seth said...

the most geniusly dry sense of humor i've ever seen in a human. this was fantastic writing.

Lola said...

he's right, dear

Amy-Jo said...

I just got your blog comment...did you get my random cell message today? Um some lady was tapping on my window while I was leaving the message so that was why Iended it so abruptly. Anyways...

Meg said...

ha. yes. fantastic. I hope you weren't going to tell me anything important because this could be a serious issue.
Anyways...