Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot Hot Hot

Well my upstairs air conditioner broke yesterday afternoon. Hoorah. Every year it breaks, and I've been waiting for it to do so. The earlier it's done the faster we can get it fixed and not have to worry about it...unless it breaks again. But that would be cruel. So I'm sitting upstairs on this computer because my father was horrid and took the other laptop while I was sleeping. Why am I upstairs for the computer? Simply put, there is not much else to do in this house and is easier to sit here in the morning rather than at night when the heat from the afternoon makes it as hot as the worlds hottest hot sauce. Seriously. The repair man is here. O good gracious he keeps asking me for things. Go away, repair man, go.

I'm going to go do something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»