Monday, July 17, 2006

Because You're Curious

Well loves, time for another post.

The road trip was good. I like road trips.

This was kind of a crap-suck weekend visit. My uncle is stupid.

My mom is sitting here talking about daytime court tv. Why? I don't really know.

Just talked to Tyler on the phone. Sorry, Kara, that's where I went. Wildebeests are still out there.

*Spoiler Warning* I saw Pirates of the Caribbian: Dead Man's Chestwith Sarah. I rather liked the movie. The plot could've used a little work. It was kind of scattered. Some of the characters could've used a little more depth to them. And then, I like to compare POTC to Star Wars. The first was really really good. They make a second. The second ends with a cliff hanger. Han Solo was frozen in carbonite; Jack Sparrow was eaten by a giant beastie...with a sword. Of course Solo came back and of course Sparrow will too. I'm anxious to see what happens with Jones' heart...and who Sparrow's father is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know who plays Jack Sparrows father in the third one?

It is definitely Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Johnny Depp Based his character off Keith.

In recent news, Keith Richards landed on his head after falling out of a palm tree. The question that remains unanswered is whay he was in a palm tree to begin with.

Meg said...

Tyler you horrid boy. You ruined it for me.

And I was just making a joke, and had no idea that johnny depp's father would really be a character. Weird.

And Keith Richards?! What the?!