Saturday, July 15, 2006

Living in a Different World

It's kinda like a movie. The adults are talking about the usual "you can save this much" and "so an so did something." You know--boring. My cousin is torturing the dog in the background. I'm on the laptop looking bored...because I am. My cousin on a tractor in the backyard. My uncle playing with the grill. I'm just waiting to see a giant fire ball erupt from the window and a man running around on fire. Then it would all be complete.

We went shopping today. I'm glad that I have a job now. I pretty much spent all of my last paycheck on it. I wish I could just wear them all at once and even risk looking like a giant, multi-colored, human marshmellow. It would totally be worth it.

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday after I got off of work from Chuck E. Cheese, I went to Ashely's "I'll pretty much never see you again" party. It was cool, I met some new people that I will probably never be in company with again. Too bad, they were cool. Lost Kara's phone and freaked out. Found it after searching for an hour. Then I spent the night at Kara's and we had a grand ole time. It was pretty great.

I'm doing it again. That thing where I push people away because I feel that they are going to do it eventually--might as well beat 'em to it. I think I'm being retarded, but I can't really help it. I'm going to be one of those lonely cat ladies that yell crazy things out the top left window of my house scaring all of the little children of the neighborhood, and they will all think that I've gone mad and should really be locked up, and they'll throw rocks at my windows for 5 points on the bottem bigger ones and 20 for the second level smaller windows, and I will fall asleep to Andy Griffith every night around 5:43 PM while my hot water for the tea I don't like boils over, and my cats will all desert me for the night to scrounge in nearby ally dumpsters leaving me more lonely than i started... $%&* those cats.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Goodness. You are right. I need a dog. Dogs are very loyal.

That's cool. Good to know. Seriously it is.

And all of you can come visit me in England after you visit Antoine.

I hate burritos...this is a taco. can't you tell the difference!?

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»