Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Friendly Confidence

I am excited that I have such great friends.

The air conditioner is fixed. Yes. Ahhhhhh the breeze of cool air.

I've gotten a really big boost of confidence and I have no idea where it came from. It's kind of weird.

I am getting back to my more creative projects. I used to sew and knit and crotchet (crow-shay). I'm crotcheting a scarf and I'm going to sew a satchel together. It's kind of my niche if you will. I think I'm almost better at it than painting and photography. All my friends are better than me at something, but none of my friends sew or crotchet, so good. Something that I can do without having to feel the need to compete.

I got a call from Amy-Jo. I am returning to England with the church, and I am completely sure that I will live there one day.

4 comments:

Kara said...

yours and clints blog ended the same way.

uh, you rule.

Lola said...

seeeeeeeee???? i TOOOOLD you!!!

Lola said...

oh and bytheway..i absolutely love your profile song. like i won't ex out of your blog..i just minimize it so i can listen to it.

..this was my second comment as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»