Friday, July 21, 2006

late night snack

Satchel making sucks. Well, not really, it's just a little bit harder than expected really. I do think it looks cool, and if and when you see it you will too, or I will punch you in the face--honestly.

Chicago in 29 hours. That's something I am very excited about. Crazy things will be happening. I am very excited to have Kara and Micah in my group. Very, very excited. I'm looking forward to growing closer with everyone and having fun and making a difference.

I miss my friends. The one and only factor in the "summer sucks" theory. It's a pretty strong factor as well. I miss conversations face to face. I miss eventful outings. I miss a lot of things that only happen whil the school year is in session. Call me crazy, but I almost miss school. This year will be different. It's senior year, and I will not have as much stress as last year...except for college applications...crap. I have no idea where I want to go for my first year of college. UGH.

Why is the tornado siren going off? I don't know... there's no storm a brewin' outside.

I said in the last post that I've gotten a big boost in my confidence level and that I have no idea where it came from. Well I lied. I know exactly where it came from. I mean, the only place it could come from that I might actually believe. You know what I am talking about.

And I've been thinking about England a lot lately. I'm not going to lie, I am very excited to be going back. See all of my friends, make new ones, and work for the glory of God. He's going to use the team in extraordinary ways this year as well. I can't wait to begin working with the team.

By the way, the song in the background is actually my favorite song...and I love cranberry juice.

WELLLLLL it's 2:06 AM everybody. I'm tired. Off to bed I go.

3 comments:

Lola said...

"you know what i am talking about." you mean..a boy? I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. Just not on here. well, i guess i could: so, i was at a store today, and I was at the register returning a shirt, and the lady in front of me was taking forEVER...but once the cashier figured out what to do with the tag or whatever I told her that the color to her hair was reeeeally pretty, and she said she wanted to make it lighter, but now she wouldnt and i was like YEAH! and she told me that I had rare skin color and hair combo..she was greek..and i'm armenien. LOLOLOL. we talked for like five minutes. it was so sweet/awesome.

and then ten minutes later this [girl] employee stops me and she goes, "I've seen you walking around the store, and I just want to tell you that I think youre SO pretty. And you have REALLY pretty eyes." and i go.."I LIKE YOU! You're pretty too!" And then I called Traci and told her she was pretty. Randomly.

I love how both total strangers and close friends can give each other so much encouragement. It's just like that verse in the bible that says, "friends, encourage each other and keep each other accountable"..or something like that. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

wow this comment was long.
have fun in chicago!

p.s. that above deleted comment was me. i had a sentence that didnt make sense. so i deleted it.

Meg said...

no no, my confidence came from God.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»