Friday, June 30, 2006

CEC Inc.

I slept outside wednesday night. It was cool to wake up and see stars....but then morn came and so did the dew. Gross.

I slept in a tent with sarah last night. We camped out. I beat everyone in Monopoly. I owned all. Curtis was a worthy opponent though.

I went to work with my dad. I ran him a work errund. I felt special. I even got a whole pack of gum for it as well. Wooty Hoooo. I stopped by Blockbuster to see Micah and then by the church to see all of those who went to camp and back as they returned. I missed them. They are fantastic people. Then I went to the Room in the Inn* campus to help clean it up. We did a lot of yard work. I am tired an sore.

Chuck E. Cheese is no fun to work at. I'm going to quit as soon as I find another job.

i'm having a sleepover with her tomorrow night. sweeeeeeeeeeet:
traci goes ew

And I finished the night dancing to Wham!'s Wake me up Before You Go Go with my mom.

*Room in the Inn is where every Monday night at my church 12 homeless men come and we eat with them and a couple of adult men spend the night with them in the winter so that they don't have to endure the harsh weather. It's over for the summer, but it'll start promptly in the fall. I expect everyone of you to be there. It's pretty groovy.

No comments: