Sunday, April 16, 2006

i guess it's safe to say you're never comming back

DSC01481 edit
DSC01472 edit

i hate crying. why is it so natural? i hate crying in front of people. so i don't. i cry when i am driving by myself. i just let it all out. or when i'm ready to fall asleep. it hurts so much because he's just always been there in my life since before i can remember, and now he's not. he's not there to continue fixing up my g=parent's house. he's not there to harass me or give me a hard time. he's not there to tickle me. he's not there to get frustrated with me. he's not there to defend me. hes not there to hold my hand.

TiesShoesInKnots2: i just want to say it's not fair and cry...but i always remember the line from a song, the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair, and so many people have it worse off than me...i just don't know what to do
predsprowl: just tell God that

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1:2-4

it's so hard.

100_1154 edit

bye bye papa.

No comments: