Friday, May 02, 2008

Why can't it have 28 like February?

It's nine o five in the morning. I've been awake for about an hour and a half now. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm waking up early. It gets earlier and earlier here. Probably because I hear Erin yelling and playing with her robot every morning.

I really appreciate the Bunfords. They are amazing people.

This week has been interesting. Not only was I sick, but that turned into an annoying half cold (which I will say is way better than a full cold), and then, I lost my voice. I kinda have it back again, but it's scratchy. Powerpack was really good. I actually enjoyed it. I got Jamie to participate in nearly everything (he usually won't do anything). I'm ready for half term already.

Yesterday was Mother Hawthorne (Andy and Sarah's mom)'s birthday. Happy birthday! Also, yesterday, Andy got promoted to Corporal! Yay! I found out he won't be able to come home when I do as well. Lame.

I officially denounce the month of May for having 31 days. May, I hate you.

No comments: