Sunday, May 27, 2007

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Meg done got her self grajiatd yesterday.

I'm excited.

After graduation I didn't feel any different. I went swimming; then, I came home and had a gathering of friends and family for a few hours. It felt like a birthday party with a buffet in my dining room. Today, though, was when it all hit me. I was running across town to Brentwood's graduation to watch Sara and a few others graduate, and then, to CPA's graduation to watch Lizzy and a couple more graduate. That's when it hit me that this is real and I won't be going back to the halls of Centennial High School ever again.

It's odd. It' really refreshing. Grade school was beyond stale.

The crazy thing is that through 13 years of education, I still don't really know what I want to do with my life. I know I'm going to leave it up to God, but I don't have any special talent or nack for anything. I'm just kinda mediocre at everything. I like making friends, but that's not going to pay the bills unless I was to get some very generous rich friends. Hopefully if and when I get married my husband has a bit more direction in his life.

One more transition to go until I will mercilessly be thrown into the real world and am forced to settle with something, though I'm prolonging that transition by going to England-- which as of now I have a little under $3,000 out of the $5,000 I need to raise, so things are looking good.

Prayer is a requested support, and if you feel like donating a buck, I won't tell you no, but the prayers are most important to me.

No comments: