Friday, May 25, 2007

At World's End

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SO so very good. A couple cheap laughs that were placed in there that I admittantly did laugh at, but it felt a little bit out of place. Very unexpected ending that I liked a lot. It left it open for a fourth movie, and I can't say that I'm excited. I just don't want it to end up crap. It did a good job of tying in the other two films very well. I was impressed.

If this is true... I honestly don't want to see the fourth one. Not because it's Orlando Bloom, but Will Turner is an essential character to the POTC plot. If it wasn't for Will, Elizabeth, and Jack there would be no POTC. Without one of those characters it would feel empty and incomplete.

I also have to say that I wasn't to impressed with Elizabeth's role in this one either.

1 comment:

Lola said...

HEY, you're blogging again too?! I love this!

Dude. Great movie, but the first hour made no sense whatsoever. And I HATE the ending! He can only see her once every ten FLIPPIN years! I threw popcorn at the screen when that happened. But I am way looking forward to the fourth one. Dude.

Where were you on Sunday?