Sunday, September 17, 2006

Purging of My Life

So I went to the MTSU football game on thursday. It was a frickin' shut-out. Yea. Sarah enjoys going to school there I guess. It was fun to hang out with her and Curtis.

During the fourth quater, we went to find Colby, and I found him and got to talk to him about college and lack-there-of.

I just talked to Amy-jo today about this whole gap year, and she's going to help me find out more about it. And we were trying to think of how to tell the parents, and so she's going to help me a bit with that as well.

So far, everyone has supported me, so is that a good sign for the parental reaction? Who knows?

This afternoon my mom had a spa party; and now my hands, feet, face, and lips are all soft. And Kim Couch's mom came and asked me if I knew what college I wanted to go to. I just smiled and said no. Luckily the madre wasn't paying too much attention. I can feel the college talks comming on though. Any second...

I gave my testimony in front of the middle school this morning. Made mini Stumps (jessica) go first. It was pretty fun. I enjoyed it.

Micah and I hung out tuesday I think it was. This week has been pretty long, but that was a good highlight. It had been a while since I had talked to him, so that was quite the entertainment.

WELL, I am going to be late for work. Yay me.

THE END.

No comments: