Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Knackered Converse

Senioritis, just might kick my butt, but I am not that worried about it.

Physics is going to be one of those classes. One of those classes that everyone loves. Including me.

My study hall teacher thought I was freshman. She saw me driving yesterday, and was kind of freaked out. Well, I am not a freshman.

I'm going to paint a collage of the Arctic Monkeys for art. I need to figure out what to do after that.

English assigments suck. They appear way easier on the outside than they really are. I take it back. They are easy. They are just time consuming.

College scares me. Well no, the searching and applying part of college scares me. It makes me incredibly anxious. I don't know where I want to go, and I need to find scholarships.

Economics scares me. That's something in life that has always scared me though. It's frightning to think that one thing could potentially send us into an economic, spiraling depression. Maybe that's just me, but I worry about it a lot.

Usually I'm not afraid of anything.

No comments: