Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just Like a Star Across My Sky

Life can get so complicated over one little thing.
But then there is that one person you can talk to.
They listen, and understand, and make you feel better.

I'm kind of weird, I'm not going to deny it.
I'm just learning to embrace that fact.
I seem to earn more friends that way.

This morning was Arley's second bridal shower, and I was late.
Just like last week, but it was cool.
Huzzah, Keebs.

Senior year, I love you.
You are easy, and relaxing.
You give me free time.

Centennial, we are getting better.
I once hated you.
But you have produced some good thigs this week.

This makes me laugh:

The image “http://www.bofunk.com/photoalbum/62.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

4 comments:

Meg said...

what are you talking about? that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hey hope school is going well
tell everyone back home i said hi
Amber coogan

Kara said...

AHHHH I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THAT FREE CAT!!!

KK said...

I love you little Meaghan. You make me my heart smile.