Friday, July 14, 2006

Wooster, AR

"Oh, that lady has a puppy! ... Oh that's a kid ... Nevermind."
-- My Mom

"Oh, you're smarter than I thought you were."
--My Mom (directed towards me)

Back in the ole Arkansas.
The trip was good.
My reads were good.
Music was good.
It's been a tough night.
I miss my g-pa.
My uncle is being stupid.
I am pretty much angry with him.
Still love him.
Just really angry.
All the Donuts I can eat.
Had crappy pizza for lunch.
It was downright disgusting.
Things aren't the same around here.
I do have Bogart.
I think he and this computer are the only things to save me this weekend.
Talked with my aunt and other sane uncle.
I love to do that.
My cousins are growing up fast.
Kinda scary.
I wish they were babies again.
But then again...I do not.

I love family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested