Friday, July 28, 2006

Home

After a not so warm greeting from my mother, I walked in the door. Things cooled down and I saw that she was making tacos. I'd had enough tacos today between my actually eating them and Will farting them. Ugh, don't even get me started.

This week has been amazing. Last night, after the Mac store, we went to Virgin Records (AMAZING) , Borders, Hershey's store, and Starbucks. I had so much fun. I bought the Raconteurs album, KT Tunstall Eye to the Telescope, Ben Folds Rocking the Suburbs, and Arctic Monkeys Whatever People Say I am That's What I'm Not. I know I already have the whole plus Arctic Monkeys cd, but I ripped them. I gotta support my boys.

I asked Becker to marry me. The date is April 21, and I am very excited. We'll go back to that rickity bench in that rickity gazebo at that rest stop in Paduca, Kentucky.

We stopped in Effingham. Pure joy.

This was a good "trip." There was no drama. There were no fights. Everyone for the most part got along. I connected with almost everyone. My middle school days have been nearly conquered. Score.

Learned some hand games. Pictures to come soon...as soon as I get them back from Darrel.

2 comments:

Lola said...

i missed you man.

this song needs to have a remix version..

Meg said...

no no it doesn't. i rarely ever like remixes...and this is my favorite song. so it needs to stay like it is.