Saturday, June 24, 2006

Minty Goodness

I've had questions. "Is mint some kind of dinosaur thing?" "What does it mean?"

Well, i guess i had better explain then.

Mint.
Refreshing.
Kills bad breath.
Cool.

I needed something new because my old blog was the same repetative thing about how horrible my life was--and don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of trials this year and the past couple of years, but it wasn't as bad as I was saying it was, and I sounded emo. I wanted to continue blogging, but my blog felt stale and I just didn't have the will to care anymore. I just didn't want to write in it. It's refreshing to start something new.

Mints kill bad breath, and if they don't, you need to get stronger mints. Anyway, metaphorically speaking, I guess you could say that bad breath can also be what people say. I have a tendancy to be very sarcastic, or say things I shouldn't.

Mints are cold...and I like the cold.

In England, mint also means cool, which is where the original idea came from. I don't really think I am all that cool, but it's fun to joke around with it. So instead of saying that I am cool, i wanted to say that I live in the land of cool--which sounds retarded. So, land of mint sounds pretty cool, and I guess I could take it a step further and say that I feel as if I am constanly surrounded by cool people.

No comments: