Monday, August 11, 2008


Isn't he cute? I found him by the side of the road one day.

He came home about a month ago to see me after I got back. It's awesome just to spend everyday with someone you love. We made some backgammon boards (tack-day nard in Farsi) and they are way cooler than your backgammon board.

Lizzy and I got pedicures on Saturday. My first ever. I can say that I'll probably never do it again by myself. It's not something I'd ever do on a regular basis, but it's fun to be girly with your friends.

I've been hanging out with Sarah which I always enjoy. We went swimming with her mom and we also saw Mama Mia. I have to say that it's really fun and I loved it.

I'm going to Murfreesboro tomorrow with Traeface and Sara.

I've made more of an effort to hang out with friends these past few weeks. I don't know why, but I have a fear of committing to hanging out with people in case a better offer comes up (and it usually does). Committing to anything really. I'm getting over that fear.

REAL LIFE FEARS I'VE HAD IN THE PAST FEW DAYS*:
Zombies
Clowns
Zombie Clowns
Serial Killers

*this is not a joke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl. I'm so glad you're back on US soil. Isn't it lovely to be back? I miss the UK fairly regularly... but nothing beats this sunshine. Seriously.

I need to make my way your direction before too long. (Finally getting a vehicle this weekend. Hooray.) Are you starting school in the fall?