Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hoover

Geoff fixed my computer. It's broken again. I hope this time there's actually something seriously ill with it so I can just get a new one. Computers are like cars... you don't want to have to keep getting them fixed. That's way more trouble than it's worth.

I had a really bad day yesterday. I was in a mood and everything sucked. Even things that never suck, sucked. It ended with me going to Fuse and then to see Iron Man. Fuse was so good. We went to Preston Park and played a game of rounders. I never like organized sports. Ever. I played anyway, and it was great. Maybe I'll grow up to be some great athlete. Stop laughing. Iron Man was really good. I didn't really have the urge to go see it at all, but Tim talked me into it; I had low expectations. It was witty, and it wasn't lame at all.

I just realised there's a difference between "funny" and "witty funny" Unfortunately most moviemakers these days tend to try to achieve funny instead of witty funny, which is dangerous because if you just try funny it could fall on its ass and just be corny.

I went to the gym today again. I'd been going, but not really pushing myself, and it's been alright. Today I pushed, it hurt, and I feel like a spring chicken... which is good because I was really starting to feel deep fried.

Also, Julia is one of the best people on Earth. You wish you knew her.

No comments: