Wednesday, May 07, 2008

All in All


We went to the beach again. I really like this picture. We had a BBQ and we just messed around a lot on Monday.

Today has been a hectic day. From lunch club, to assembly, to Powerpack. Doesn't seem like much... unless it's one right after the other with things left unfinished and the previous item on the agenda didn't go well. The girls at the lunch club are getting restless... I think they're tired of what we're doing. We need to do something new. It's frustrating. The assembly was okay, but not the best. Powerpack was good though. Things ran fairly smoothly and the kids were all about the acting out of the lessons.

Yesterday was good as well, like. I went to the gym! I ran 2 1/2 km straight (about a mile and a half) and then, did this cross trainer thing for another 2.5 km straight and did some weights. I'm sore but it feels goood. I helped Michael start painting his new room in the house he'll be moving into. That went well as well.

Well as early as it is, I might head off to bed because I have to get up at stupid o' clock in the morning (6) so I can go to the gym again, followed by another assembly, and launch training... and maybe paint Michael's room a bit more. Here are some pictures.

(that's Michael's finger writing that by the way)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, youre sweet, meg. <3

michael...F- :[