Thursday, April 03, 2008

Taco, Burrito, Nacho

At one this afternoon, I was ready to throw in the towel. Just to throw my hands up in frustration and scream. I started brooding and realized that as much as I wanted to curse this ridiculous country, I couldn't because I knew that as a Christian my first response is love and prayer... not hatred and cursing. Which sometimes I think is really unfortunate because it's a lot easier to do the latter.

I think I'm going to give up on complaining for a month. And I know that a few people read this blog, and I'm not telling you this so you can point out to other people when I mess up to get a laugh because really, that's nacho business. I'm just sayin'... I'm thinkin' about it.

It reached a lovely 63 degrees out today... some of you Americans would think, "So?" but you are in America and don't know anything, whereas, I'm in England with a trampoline.

Also... my host mother, Debbie, speaks to her children in French sometimes. She's not French.

No comments: