Wednesday, March 05, 2008

To Everything, Turn! Turn! Turn!


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build; a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I've been told that some friends are only in your life for a season. I'm slowly starting to figure that out. I must admit I don't have a special reason for putting all of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 on there, but I couldn't really decide where to cut it. It kind of all just fit.

I've been watching Lost online... all I have to say is WHAT?! I'm not caught up yet, so don't say anything.

I think I'm going home a week and a half early. Not a big difference, but whatever. I really can't wait to see my family and have them in my arms.

4 comments:

Clint said...

just an update... they're still lost.

Andrew Duffell said...

Man!!! LOST!!!! It's on tonight :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

lol @ clint

Mitch said...

and they still probably don't know what's going on.