Monday, March 03, 2008

It IS bathroom... not toilets.

Everyone, this is Lindsay. "Hi, Lindsay." I never really thought I'd ever have a heart for country music again... and, then, I met Lindsay. She's a country fiend, and that makes my very happy. It's funny the things you miss when you are away from home. You know some things you will miss before you leave, but it's funny because you find that you don't really miss those things like you thought you would... and you find yourself missing things you never noticed before. I also miss normal music... not dance/chav anthems on the radio. Anyway, Lindsay's cool. We're foreigners together, and we like to moan about the British culture sometimes (because they make it so easy).

3 comments:

Mitch said...

they do make it easy! moan on!

Andrew Duffell said...

Ha ha... I remember that day (the one you took that photo on)! Christmas shopping... oh what fun!

I must say tho... that photo makes Lindsay look a bit like a weirdo. lol.

Andrew Duffell said...

Oh.... and it's only a bathroom if there is a bath in the room....

'tards.