Friday, October 12, 2007

Juvenile Delinquent Finch

Facebook graffiti is starting to own my life... and this is how I know that I have waaay too much time on my little idle hands.

The visa app. is in the mail. I find myself not wanting to talk about it. In fact, it makes me so nervous I don't know if I feel like throwing up or crying. Well... come Friday October 19, I should know... so don't ask until then unless you want my tears and/or lunch on your shirt.

I'm pretty confident, but at the same time, I can think of a million things I should have said, done, or not done since that package left my care. I'm gonna try not to think about it... but who am I kidding? I'm a worrier!

Snowden. Check 'em out. I like "Anti Anti," "Black Eyes," and "Between the Rent." They are definitely worth taking a listen.

No comments: