Friday, September 07, 2007

Whadya say?

Well... I apparently suck at sleeping... or at least I suck at getting to sleep...

I'm ready for whatever God wants right now. Hopefully this is not a late night feeling of fatigue mixed with giving up, but a true preparedness that God has given me. Only time will tell.

I really do miss people... who knew that the distance would suck so much? I mean, there are phones and internet, but it's not really the same. I want to hug people and just be with them in person to laugh and talk. I miss my LifeGroup.

Speaking of LG's I'm an apprentice LifeGroup leader now. Amy Haywood and I share a group of 6th grade girls... they are obnoxious... they are rude... they are frustrating... they are loud... they are a handful... And I love them. I don't know what it is, but I'm drawn to them, no matter how distracted they are... and I'm fully aware that this will be one of the biggest challenges in my life... but I can't even begin to know what it would be like without them and I've only spent an hour with them. Maybe if I don't go to England, this is what God wants for me, and I'm completely okay with that. I do know that they will be missed dearly if I do get to go.


I say bring it on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you hunny!

Meg said...

AMBER!