Monday, September 03, 2007

This weekend was amazing. There's too much to remember. I like it that way. I'd much rather not remember everything I've done, than answer "What'd you do this weekend?" with another, "Oh, nothing really."

Sarah's brother, Andy, was home for the weekend, so his friends, Sarah, and I did as much together in the time we were allotted. Liz came home, but I didn't get to see her but for 5 minutes at Steak & Shake (my third visit of the weekend). I'm hoping to go visit her for a weekend.


This movie was okay. It was not like anything I've seen before, but I've lost appreciation for movies that end happily just to appease the audience. I suppose from one angle, it did, and from another, it didn't. The thing I have to remember is that for some people movies are kind of an escape from reality, but I don't like that because people confuse taking a two hour vacation and replacing reality with fiction. I like realistic endings that have meaning that don't confuddle the mind.


Hey, Liz, ... hey ... I miss you too.

I work 8 and a half hours tomorrow... as a bagger... dang.

No comments: