Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm babysitting Celia Tate right now. I've never actually watched real babies... always just kids who are for the most part self sufficient and just need a little attention and a little bit of a guardian angel (because they would practically kill themselves if someone wasn't watching). Babies are kinda cool.

At the moment in my life, I think that God is trying to teach me something... I don't know what it is, but that's probably because I'm not listening... just kinda noticing that he's tugging on my sleeve saying... something. I was reading a couple of friend's blogs, and I was seeing how much God is doing through them, and I think I'm almost listening right now.... I just gotta figure out how to pay attention. Or maybe He's just preparing me for something. I dunno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe youre just thinking too much and you cant hear him. take some time to be quiet and calm, and remind yourself that he is in control-and its a good thing. you dont have to know what he is preparing you for, just ask that you will be ready for whatever is next. you dont have to have all the answers, but you do have to trust him.