Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You don't know me

... and apparently I don't know me either!

I'm still finding out things about myself. You'd think that eighteen and a half years of living with me, I'd know every inch of my brain and how it works. Well... I don't.

I might not quit Kroger. I can't really say why right now, but it's good.

And it would be nice if you are going to tell me what God's will is, if you pray about it first. I don't want to know your will, I want to know God's, so don't encourage me by telling me that this (whatever "this" is) when you haven't talked to God about it. It's not very good encouragement if it's not, and then you tell me it's not God's will.

I went to work today even though it was my day off. At least I don't have to close on Saturday now. That was the only thought that kept me going today because today was one of those days.

1 comment:

Clint said...

i think you need to start listening not only to your friends (because they are here to help you and only mean well) but also start listening to what God is really saying. I don't claim to know what God is saying, but we don't always get the answer we want, or get it right away.

not to be hostile, but patience is something we all have to deal with and sometimes it means not getting what we want.