Saturday, August 25, 2007

Welcome to Greenbrier

A family kind of town.

I have news for whoever wrote that sign... every town is a family town in Arkansas. Those of you who read my blog know my feelings towards Arkansas... I absolutely do not care for it. It's country throughout the entire state- not a pretty country- a junk land country.

My cousin has pooped herself twice today. She doesn't really care. I have a feeling that she could sit in her poop all day and not bat an eyelash. Ah, to be four again.

I did not get my VISA. I was extremely upset at first, and I still kind of am, but I can only think that God's got something better in store for me. I think I might be attending Bryan College in the spring semester... that's in Dayton, TN.

I quit Kroger... I got two weeks left. Hallelujah, I quit Kroger. I'm gonna go work at Joann's for a while. I'd like their discount better. Anything is better than Kroger... except restaurants (i.e. Chuck E. Cheese). Or maybe I'll go work at a chocolate factory.

The Gran has a new house. I like it. The Gran has a man friend. They are just friends. I still don't think I will like him if/when I meet him. I miss the Papa. We always tell stories about him, and I laugh. Sometimes I forget what it's like to talk to him, and sometimes I forget how close we were. Sometimes I forget he died 'cause cancer ravaged his body... he was decently young. Then, I remember and my heart misses him terribly.

Today is Kayla's birthday. She's nine. Happy birthday, girly. We had a BBQ and the whole family was there. Even Cat (Tom's [my brother's] girlfriend). I talked to Poophead (Sara) Haywood today via Skype. If you have a webcam.. get Skype. Then I went shopping and finally I have more than one pair of jeans.

That concludes the life of mine you've been missing out on.

No comments: