Thursday, August 02, 2007

Unwanted

This is one of those days I feel that way.

Since my last post I've been to Chicago and back... for my fourth and last time. It was a good trip, but I'm very glad to be home. I don't know how I'm going to cope next year. I like coming home too much.

My beloved camera finally broke from all the abuse it's been handed. Hopefully it can be fixed... I don't want to deal with buying a new one... and I don't want to buy a new one. On the upside I got to use the church's polaroid camera throughout the week and I got some wicked pictures.

I'm changing my web address... further notification later. Also, I do not like my blog design anymore... I need a different picture.

Speaking of Chicago, I went to the British consulate to turn in my Visa application. "Come back at 2:30 and I will let you know my decision." So my mother and I came back right at 2:30. "What's your name? ... Oh, please wait over there for a few minutes." So I did. This can't be good. And it wasn't. I got rejected. That's right. Only because I applied for the wrong visa and a couple of other technical details- but still... I got rejected. "If you apply for the right one, I don't see why you wouldn't get accepted."

Moral of the story: If you are going to England for anything other than simply visiting, don't waste $450 on a visitor's visa because you won't get one.

So my life is again at a standstill and I hate waiting rooms.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Soul survivor is only for like 5 days, if that, then im home for good.

Meg said...

good.