Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was an okay movie. I liked it, but there was a lot of scenes that weren't needed. I love that it was different and more realistic, and I appreciate that. I'm tired of movies that have a happy ending for the sake of having a happy ending. those fill my stomach with EZ Cheeze® to the point that it makes me want to vomit.

I also saw New World, though I can say that I will never appreciate Pocahontas ever again- it's also not a movie that I would readily volunteer for watching among the masses, but if anyone suggested it I wouldn't say no. It was beautifully filmed, but there was no real climax. I would watch it again several times, but it's not one of those movies I would watch all of the special features on.

So 40 hours this week. Yea, buddy. I have to close tomorrow by myself. I like customer service. It's very humbling and it's boring, but in a good way. It's boring in the way that I know I don't have to do anything unless there's a customer (aside from couting down all the tills), not in the way that I have to babysit 16-18 year olds with paperwork to do afterwards.

Here's something I know all will appreciate: Today on my lunch a man in his fifties drove right in front of me. He obviously thought he was a stud because he was leaning back- one hand on the weel, and one hanging out the window- and he was rockin out and singing to "Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend was Hot Like Me" by who I believe to be the Pussycat dolls. He looked over at me and I started laughing. I was later informed that he was a carnie. This was the cherry on top.

2 comments:

Tim said...

wassup meg...thought i'd leave you a comment on here..mainly cos i can!

how you been lately? not talked to you properly in a while.

Also - excellent to see your promoting shlap on here!

Tim

Meg said...

tim... shlap has been promoted since spring of 2006, my friend. good to see the comment though! :)

you should leave them more often.