Friday, June 01, 2007


So yesterday I went to the park. Was an adventure.

The summer's getting stale quickly. It's only been 4 days and I'm already tired of hanging out all the time. This week I'm going to work 40 hours... and I'm being trained in customer service in which I'm excited, but at the same time-- not. I will mostly have something to do all day. 8 hours a day at Kroger? Lord please take me home now. Oh well... in 2 months I will be able to make $2,000 so I can't really complain.

I'm looking forward to Chicago this year. It is my most favorite church trip. I love everything about this trip. The kids, the questions, the looks, the festivities. Everything.

2 comments:

Lola said...

i thought england was your favorite trip?

dude. are we like the only people that read each others' blogs? That's kinda sad...

Are you coming Sunday? Or do you just want to cancel... again. ??

Meg said...

no, England is a second home... it's not really a trip.

oh well, i don't really mind. i'm more writing it for myself.

and then later for those people woh ask how my life is this fall.