Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kroger

Uscan... the worst place to work. The customers are by far the most impatient people- that's why they go to Uscan in the first place. Then, something goes wrong. Then, they aren't even people anymore- just irritated masses of carbon.

Express lane... c'mon. You know it's the express lane. Just because you unload your groceries on the conveyer belt, letting me start your order, and then, suddenly looking up to see the sign doesn't mean I don't notice that your Kroger card is worn out beyond belief. "Oh, I didn't know this was the Express..." does not fly.

Just because your kid is crying and screaming doesn't mean you should get them whatever they want. It just means you need to leave the premises immediately.

Yes, that lane is open. That's why there is someone standing in front of the register. And yes, I do need your ID for beer. I don't care if it's an inconvenience for you to have to go out to your car. It's an inconvenience for me to stop what I'm doing to scan your alcohol because you went through a 17-year-old's line.

No, you cannot pull one can/bottle of beer out of a package- it's not sold seperately. Go put it back. And no, you cannot get cash back paying with a credit card seeings how you aren't paying from your bank account. You have no cash to get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i really want to know how to use blogger, could you show me sometime this week?

Micah said...

oh man, i remember the days of my disgruntled rants from the workplace. now if my new job would just give me hours, what a lousy place to work, why is everyone so stupid...