Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Home.

I hung out with old friends yesterday. Friends from freshman year. Ben, Rachel, and Joe. We went to Pinkerton park (a place I seem to visit a lot) and then to downtown Franklin and chilled. It was really good to hang out with them... it was almost like closure. Start school with an amazing group of friends, and then, end school with an amazing group of friends.

Things haven't changed. We all look the same. Different hair cuts, taller, and different voices (in the boys of course).

I'm going to miss a lot about franklin this fall. And Kroger will not be one of them.

And I'm still addicted to Lost.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I was just thinking the same thing about Steve and Barry's. It's not too bad; I'm better than everyone else there because I'm *white.

*That was a joke, in case any African-American's read this.