Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Back

With the rest of my life starting, I figured this was a good time to pick this blog back up.

Today was my official last day of school. Went to take my physics exam, and left 2 hours later. Boo Ya.

All the family is coming this weekend. I hate cleaning. Dang graduation.

I was rereading all my posts and was surprised at how much God has directed my life in the past year. Certain things I worried about took care of themselves; I find myself looking back and laughing.

Hopefully that's the same this time.

I have to raise $5,000 to be able to go to England this fall. I want $6-7,000 in case there's something random I have to pay for. You never know. I won't stress this time.

I'm always talking about how great this next year will be, but sometimes I think I am pulling the wool over my own eyes because it's not going to always be easy (if easy at all).

The things I'm going to miss the most next year:
Rachel
Sara
Charis
Traci
Nichole
Kara
My Church
My Family
My Dog
The Weather
Driving
My Room
American Food
Feeling At Home


Matthew 6.34
Jeremiah 29.11-13

1 comment:

Kara said...

na na na na hey hey hey

pooooooopie. i heart you. i heart your heart. ajsflkSJFLFDJ