Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What? Free Time?! Seriously.

Long time no blog.
I've been meaning to.
I just have a life now.
It's weird, I'm telling you.

The flight back from good ole Teesside (rather manchester since that's where we flew out of) was good. Pretty much slept the whole way. I miss everyone, but mainly I miss going into the schools and talking to the kids, and I miss the work. Sure it was tiring, but it was a good kind of tiring if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Life has not exactly slowed down.
Life has not exactly gotten any easier.
Life has not exactly become any kinder.
Life has punched me in the face.
I'm missing a few teeth and have a black eye.
Not really, but you know.

I'm enjoying life more now.
Taking time to enjoy the little things.
Talking to friends.
Hanging out with friends.
Sitting on the computer doing nothing.
Sitting and doing nothing.
It's beautiful.

My last post is the most emo thing I have ever read much less written. Good gracious.
Wow, a lot of life has happened since my last post.
Insane.
I need to update this thing.
Maybe a new template if I am ever extremely bored again.
Most likely not.
We'll see.

No comments: