Sunday, August 06, 2006

Remembering To Live

Everyone creates drama and is a part of it sometime. Even you. The catch is not to live in it. Get out as soon as you can. I'm tired of being stupid to try and be cool. I don't care whether or not people like me anymore. I mean, I'm me. There's nothing else I can offer. Just me.

As I drive to work or anywhere else, it feels like I am a part of the earth--or at least really living. It makes me stop and look around me. To remember there is more on this planet than my life.

I got something off my chest that I've needed to do all summer. I've grown so close to a friend that if anything was to happen to her I would fall down dead. Dead. I find that whatever I do we will always be friends. That is so hard for me to comprehend.

I'm glad that I have living examples all around me to show that I don't have to be stupid. That I can just be myself and no drama will be created. There are so many that as I sit here and think of them, I am astounded. That's a good thing.

Allie, Kara, and I hung out tonight and it was a necessary closer to summer. For those who fight the school year, it's ok. It's just school. Nine months later it will be summer again. I am a senior this year. Hoorah. This is my last year in high school. Good gracious. I cannot wait to get to college and learn things specifically just for what I want to do. Not any of this nonsense like weights/kinesiology or physics.

We went to my old stomping work grounds. Chuck E. Cheese. I can officially say that I do not miss it at all. The food is mm mm delicious though.

Kroger is so good. It's so easy. And people talk to me. And they are nice. And it pays more. I love working at Kroger.

Then we played ding dong ditch at Tyler's house because his car door was locked and we couldn't sneak in. And then we went to It's a Grind where we met a new friend Josh--all thanks to Bogart...and Lempkin. It's been a while since I just talked to a stranger about random things. Last time was in the begining of summer with hideously great towel robe things.

Schedule:

First Semester
Study Hall - Kemp(y)
Physics - Roberts
Econ Hon - The Kirby
Eng. IV AP - Roberson
Art III/IV - Foley
Pre-Cal - Long (going to be dropped)
Des./Dig. - Chessor (again!)

Second Semester
Weights/Kinesiology - Gregory
Physics - Roberts
Study Hall - Singleton (who?)
Eng. IV AP - Roberson
Art III/IV - Foley
Pre-Cal - Long (going to be dropped)
Des./Dig. - Chessor

I am making a different "Who Am I?" book for England. Something I am looking forward to immensely. Something I will like through and through.

I have so much I feel I need to accomplish within the next week. I mean, I really don't. But I do, I do.

The End.

1 comment:

KP said...

Maybe i will work with you on Friday...what time to do you work...I work 8:30-5 (I think)!